- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- There is one God revealed as Father, Son, & Holy Spirit
- Mankind’s need for salvation was provided for through the death, burial, and resurrection of God’s Son, Jesus Christ our Savior.
- The Holy Spirit is the manifestation of the Spirit of God and of the resurrected Christ, coming to dwell in the hearts and lives of everyone who will be obedient to the gospel, as our comforter, sustainer, and keeper.
- The second coming of Christ is a personal, visible return of Christ to the earth for His people who have been born again, “of water and of the spirit” (John 3:5) and who are faithful when He comes.
- To be a 21st century church proclaiming the promises of Jesus Christ in principle, practice, and power.
- To develop a great, growing church body that lives and shares the Christ Life. (Matthew 22:36-40; 28:19-20)
- To unite people in Christian love and fellowship.(John 13:35)
- To worship God in Spirit and Truth. (John 4:23 & 24)
- To point non-Christians to saving faith in Jesus Christ and lead them to a personal relationship with Him.
(Romans 10:9; 1 John 1:3, 7 & 9; John 12:32)
- To assist in establishing every individual into the church body and his or her personal ministry as each fulfills God’s plan for his or her life. (1 Corinthians 12:27-31; Romans 12:6-8)
- To position and prepare the church for favor with God and man through worship, evangelism, discipleship, and fellowship.
Our Ideals of what we are striving to be:
- A Christian Church that is a community of people filled with the Spirit of Christ and Love of God.
- A Worshipping Church that gathers to minister to the Lord in Biblical expressions of praise and worship.
- A Christ-Focused Church striving to live the Christ Life by modeling Jesus Christ in the way they live.
- A Bible-Believing Church that believes in the supreme authority of God’s Word.
- A Quality Church that unites together as the family of God.
- A Non-Judgmental Church that accepts and appreciates what God is doing through other churches and individuals.
- A World Missions Church that recognizes God’s love for all people of the world and is involved in taking the message of the gospel to everyone possible.